Monday, July 5, 2010

While Searching for Other Educational Blogs, I Found the 2009 Award Winner!

Wow....I now subscribe to this blog and will post some of the best stuff right here in our blog. It's title alone makes it stand out: "Free Technology for Teachers". The title says it all. In the few minutes I have searched the site, I have found numerous sites and technology tips that could help our teachers. I will likely be re-posting some of the best stuff I find while routinely copy/pasting their link to this blog since it is such a great source. Have fun exploring this blog and if you know how to subscribe to a blog or have a google reader account (highly suggest you set up a google reader account!), put this blog in it. Enjoy and thank you to Richard Byrnes, the author of the blog Free Technology for Teachers


No comments:

Post a Comment