Monday, December 13, 2010

I Testing a Poll/Quiz Site...and I Liked It!

If you want to create a quick poll for the next time you are in the computer lab, I have a site for you! Why would you create a poll? Well, you could start your computer lab session with a poll where the option are questions or concerns student might have. They all log in, go to your poll, and answer the question. Boom! You have your answer as to what the students are worried about. Or, you do the poll at the end and have the options be what did the students like about the class that day. Boom! You have your answer! Either way, some good possibilities and it was very easy to do. Go to my "other blog" to see my poll that I created in under 4 minutes and posted to my blog. Go here to actually get to the polling site.

No comments:

Post a Comment