Sunday, December 19, 2010

Animoto has Possibilities

I received some Animoto Christmas cards as well as saw some Animoto videos posted on Facebook, so I did a little more reserach. Plus, I read a Cool Cat Teacher Blog about the top school Animoto video. After all of this, I had to try to make my own. The short/free version is likely too short to do much with, but I wonder if they sell site licenses or something like that. If they did, would be a nice addition to our curriculum as the possibilities are endless. Students could explain a variety of things by putting pictures, videos, and texts into their Animoto presentation and then present it to the class. If you have not used or seen Animoto stuff before, take a look at my video. This video was made in under 6 minutes, so it was very easy to use.

My quick Holiday Animoto

No comments:

Post a Comment