Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The New Hive: Great "Wall" Site

I love these "wall" sites because they are so open-ended. Teachers can use them as a team to plan a project by posting their ideas and conversations to the Hive wall. They could create a class "hive wall" by posting information to it or having students post questions to it. Or, teachers could use it like I do and have students create their own "hive wall" about a topic. For me, I have students create a wall that shows who they are. They choose text, pictures, videos, music to describe themselves and then present these to the class. This year I used "Wallwisher", but it was pretty buggy. I plan to possibly use this site next year. Seems easier, more possibilities, and hopefully have less issues. Give it a try and see if you can come up with some ideas (Treasure Island Wall, Civil War Wall, Math notes, etc!!!)

The New Hive click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment