Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LiveBinders....I'm Thinking the Possibilities are Endless!

Seems like I always find the best sites late at night and I've done it again. I love the idea of LiveBinders. Basically, it is a "3-ring binder" online. You can make your own binder over a unit you teach complete with videos online, websites you use, documents you hand out, and your own notes. You can make a binder over a certain subject or topic or news event. Or better yet...you can have the students make a binder over an animal, an historical event, or a story they read. They would search the web for sites, videos, information, and documents to fill their binder so they could show you what they learned. Very interesting stuff....give it a try! I plan to try making some binders starting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment