Friday, October 2, 2009

How to follow blogs and find cool sites?

www.google.com/reader

Another cool Google application that I started using this summer and have enjoyed very much. If you find yourself reading online material or blogs, but can't find them every time or forget to look for them, using Google reader can help. This program lets you "subscribe" to blogs and the blogs get sent directly to your reader program and stored. Then, you simply need to only log into your google reader whenever you want and catch up on your favorite blogs. In other words, Google Reader is more or less a mailbox that collects the "mail" (blogs) you want. You can also star, rate, and note which entries in your google reader mailbox you like best and want to keep. If you ever wondered where I find most of my websites that I share with staff, they come from a blog that gets sent directly to my Google Reader daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment